Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What do you get someone for graduation who is walking 500 miles through Spain?  Super funky, extra comfy, added support socks.  Of course!  Big shout out to my nephew Jake from Texas for my socks.  These ones will get smelly, but I am sure they will add much needed comfort to my long days of walking.  And, the best part is that in a small way, my nephew Jake will be with me on this journey.  Which is awesome because through some of my biggest journeys in my life, Jake had been with me.  Extra comfort when my heart has been heavy.  Super supportive when I've needed support.  And dang is he funky.  He is what keeps me so young... at least young at heart!

And that my friends is what creates the joy in the journey.  Having support as you take each step, the opportunity to support others, companionship, love and a dash of funky!
Thanks Jake!

1 comment: