Saturday, May 21, 2016

8 things I did today on the Camino I've never done before!

1. Crested the peak of a mountain. (The very top)
2. Crested the peak of another mountain!
3. Walked by some windmill on the peak of a mountain. 
4. Thoroughly thrilled to see a monastery. 
5. Had a monk yell at me. (I didn't know they did that, but I guess religious people get angry too)

6. Had a picnic dinner at a monastery. 

7. Slept at a truck stop above a 18 wheeler truck wash. (So bummed I forgot to take a picture)

8. Figured out a puzzle on the Camino. Occasionally the makers will have P.K. & a number. Peregrino Kilometer (pilgrims miles)

3 comments:

  1. Loving all your adventures! What were you doing that made the monk yell at you? Do tell!😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather looks beautiful. I'm with Kristy on spilling the beans on the monk yelling.

    ReplyDelete